Application for funding is easy.
- Complete the online application form
- A Working Group established to oversee applications will look through requests and make recommendations to the main Board
- Following successful oversight by the Board applicants will be contacted within eight weeks of submitting an application. If queries arise applicants will be followed up in this timeframe to seek further clarification/information.
- In rare cases applicants may be invited to put their case to the The Wolverhampton African-Caribbean Foundation Trust Board.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that funding requests will be met fully.
What is required of you
As a condition of grant funding, successful applicants will be required to provide a short summary stating what they have achieved as a result of the grant awarded. This information will be used by the Trust to encourage and ignite the interest of others through marketing and promotion as well as to review its annual outcomes and achievements.